Thursday, October 15, 2009

A.M.

It's official, today is one of the boringest mornings of all time. First it was the never ending rain, then a mad dash for a balloon boy that was boyless, and now I go to myp2p.eu to see if there are any exciting sports being shown online to pass the time and this is what I get:

Some days you just have to get creative.. which means it's time to work on my headline collection. Ever since we got here I have been collecting amazing headlines from local newspapers, inspired by a headline in the Vancouver Sun before I left which read "Classy player ends career with class". So far my favourite, from a paper on the Coromandel Peninsula, is this one:


I'm hoping to make a compilation of my headlines and combine them with Tenny's ongoing collection of funny mailbox pictures to make a superbook. Kind of an encyclopedia of NZ culture..

No comments:

Post a Comment